FimusKraft biogas plant – Compact modular design – High energy output
FimusKraft biogas plant gives you a possibility to turn the waste cost-effectively into electricity, heat and fertilizer. The biogas plant is designed to a modular package, module. The modular design enables easy and inexpensive scaling up to meet the different needs.
FimusKraft supplies a continuously operating and fully automated biogas plant that has been scaled up according to the needs. The automatic, on-line gas content analyzer is included. Each module produces 30kW electricity and 60kW heat and the fertilizer product is environmentally friendly, nutrient-rich compost, high in nitrogen. The modules are very compact, the whole package is installed in 2,5 containers.
FimusKraft biogas plant can be a stable electricity source for other power plants, e.g. solar or wind power networks. The modules can be installed quickly anywhere. The investment is low and the module is high in local content. It can also be very local, when no energy is needed to waste in transporting of waste materials. The electricity production can also be stand-alone off the grid. Even wireless operation is possible.
Benefits of the FimusKraft biogas plant:
- Low investment and operating costs
- Quick installation
- Easy and inexpensive scaling up
- Easy to use: continuously operated, fully automated and remotely monitored
- The biological and fermentation process ensures a high-quality fertilizer product
- Cost-effective and compact reactor structures
- A small land area needed
- All maintenance work can be carried out from outside of the reactor
- High energy output
- Wide range of suitable raw materials